Business name:Knap Tours LTD.
Company Number: 14473754
Home: 128 City Road
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Sending invoices.
- Management of contact with the user and customer service.
- Process any type of requests, suggestions and incidents that may be sent to us.
- Commercial communication: provide information, services, products and news in the sector.Hiring services.Management of reservations and documents.
Following the provisions of the regulations, your personal data may be processed as long as:
You have given us your consent for the handling, this can always be withdrawn at any time. There is a legitimate interest that is not prejudiced by your privacy rights. There is a need for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
BEGINNING Data will only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. The personal data is collected only for the purposes detailed above. In addition, the data will be exact and updated, It can always be modified when you notify us. We care about and apply technical and organisational measures to maintain the security of your data, guaranteeing that it will not be disclosed, modified or used by unauthorised persons. The data will be kept in a legal and appropriate manner, in addition to which it will only be kept as long as it is necessary for the purposes that have been named above or as long as you do not revoke your consent. If the situation arises of having the need to transfer your data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, it will be adequately protected. The access and transfer to third parties of the personal data collected are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees, also if this data is transferred to third parties, we will do so as handling Managers. It will only be transferred by legal obligation. We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
In relation to your personal data, you may contact us to fulfil any of your rights:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
The requirements of this Policy supplement other existing requirements under the data protection law applicable at that time.
This Policy may undergo changes due to new regulations or changes in company policy, so we recommend that you consult it each time you access our website.